Guidelines and Protocols
for COVID-19 Precations
The building is being kept locked at all times. Please call or text (503) 999-5423 when you arrive for your appointment. Masks are required in the building and while you are in the massage room. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I am taking every precaution to ensure the safety of each client. For the foreseeable future, these guidelines will be in place.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
On the day of your appointment, please keep in mind these questions:
Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
I recommend you take your temperature before you come in?
Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, be prepared to reschedule your appointment. I thank you ahead of time for your cooperation and understanding during this trying time.
WHAT I ASK OF YOU
- I am not requiring proof of vaccination at this time although I encourage everyone to get vaccinated if your health allows.
- Please bring with you a mask, preferably cloth or disposable, for when we are talking face to face and if you would like to receive work that requires you to be face up (ie neck chest, arms, hands, legs, and feet work). I also have disposable masks available upon request.
-When you are face down, a pillow case will line the face rest opening and act as a mask so you do not have to wear your face mask when face down.
- Please come showered and dressed in recently laundered clothing.
Please contact me 24 hours prior to your appointment or as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule due to illness. You will absolutely not be charged for cancelling but I would like to know ASAP so I can offer your appointment slot to someone else.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
The building is being kept locked for security reasons at this time. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time and call or text (503) 999-5423 when you get here so I can let you in. I will come get you from the doors closest to Liberty St. If you are running late, please call or text (503) 999-5423 and we may have to shorten your session.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
- I am fully vaccinated and have received my booster shot.
- I will wear a cloth or N95 mask during your entire appointment.
- I will wear an apron during your massage, which I will change after each client.
- I will provide hand sanitizer for your and my use.
- I will have an air purifier on constant throughout the day.
- ALL surfaces will be sprayed with an EPA approved disinfectant after each client.
- All normal protocols for massage room clean up will be observed.
If you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns about my procedures, please contact me through the Contact tab. My first priority is everyone's health and safety.
I thank you all for supporting me during this trying time!