Guidelines and Protocols
for COVID-19 Precations
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I am taking every precaution to ensure the safety of each client. For the foreseeable future, these guidelines will be in place.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
On the day of your appointment, please keep in mind these questions:
Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
I recommend you take your temperature before you come in?
Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, be prepared to reschedule your appointment. I thank you ahead of time for your cooperation and understanding during this trying time.
WHAT I ASK OF YOU
- Please bring with you a mask, preferably cloth or disposable, for when we are talking face to face and if you would like to receive work that requires you to be face up (ie neck chest, arms, hands, legs, and feet work). I have a limited supply of masks so I ask if you can to bring your own.
- Please come showered and dressed in recently laundered clothing.
- Please avoid lifting your face out of the face rest to cough, sneeze, talk, etc. I understand face itches happen or you need to readjust so don't feel glued to the thing, just treat it as if you were wearing a mask.
Please contact me 24 hours prior to your appointment or as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule due to illness. You will absolutely not be charged for cancelling but I would like to know ASAP so I can offer your appointment slot to someone else.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Please wait in your car and I will come get you 5-10 minutes before your appointment time. The doors are located on the west side of the building. I will take your temperature at the front door with a forehead thermometer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
- I will wear a cloth or N95 mask during your entire appointment which I will change after each client.
- I will wear an apron during your massage, which I will change after each client.
-I will switch out my oil bottle holder after each client or not use one.
- A pillow case will be draped around the face rest to act as a mask so you do not have to wear one while lying face down.
- I will provide hand sanitizer for your and my use.
- ALL surfaces will be sprayed with an EPA approved disinfectant after each client.
- All normal protocols for massage room clean up will be observed.
If you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns about my procedures, please contact me through the Contact tab. My first priority is everyone's health and safety.
I thank you all for supporting me during this uncertain time!